At Central CT Neurosurgery & Spine in New Britain, Connecticut, our team of highly skilled and experienced providers specializes in advanced techniques to treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Brain injuries and tumors
- Spinal cord conditions and injuries requiring minimally invasive spine surgery
The spinal procedures frequently performed by Dr. Ahmed M. Khan include:
- Microdisectomy, discectomy, and microsurgery – the surgical removal of herniated disc material that presses on a nerve root or the spinal cord.
- Back surgery
- Neck surgery
- Thoracic spine surgery
- Laser surgery and laser spine surgery
- Disc replacement, artificial disc, disc arthroplasty
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive surgery designed to repair spinal compression fractures.
- Vertebroplasty – minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure to relieve pain related to compression fractures.
- Laminectomy – a procedure designed to decrease pressure on the spine by removing most or all of the lamina, the thin bony layer that covers the top of the spinal cord.
- Spinal fusion – a procedure designed to “fuse” two or more adjacent vertebral levels into one unit that moves together.
- Osteoporotic compression fracture repair
- Removal, resection, or repair of
- Brain tumors
- Vascular malformations, AVM, and cavernous malformation
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Subdural hematoma
- General neurosurgery
Specializing in Brain and Spine Surgery in New Britain, CT
For more information about our specialized medical services, contact Central CT Neurosurgery & Spine today at (860) 225-1227, or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule a one-on-one consultation.